Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 31 May 2018

31/May/18 were you looking to sit here


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Every so often, I like to sit where the Big Guy does.  This makes me feel like I am the King of the house.

If you think of it, I sort of am.

The pick up my poop and carry it around, only to bring it home with them.

They brush my fur.

They buy my food and serve it to me.

They open the door for me to go outside.

I never walk alone.

They bath me.

They take me for drives.

They introduce me to other royalty.  i.e. other dogs

They bought a home for me to live in.

They buy me toys and will entertain me by playing with me with the toys they bought me.

They even help me with this daily blog.

Yup, I'm the King around these parts.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment