Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 29 May 2018

29/May/18 sunny days


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I didn't get to go for a walk yesterday.  But what the Big Guy did do, was put up a new pergola.  So that was his exercise for the day.  But not mine.

Then, later on, they had some BBQ pork chops and some BBQ steak.

No BBQ stuff for me though.  Always with the kibble.

The last week, I've been licking at my paws.  Tonya looked it up and it could be allergies.  Allergies makes my paws really itchy.  Now, this could be some of the human food that she fees me all the time.

No matter how much I beg, she has to stop feeding me table scraps.

GASP

I'm gonna die

No table scraps.  She is weak.  I need only stare at her while she is eating and she will give in.

So the Big Guy has this plan to burn out the trees stumps that are in his yard.  So far, the plan is going very well.  Every time he has a BBQ, he puts some charcoal on the tree stumps that are in his front yard.  So far, Big Guy 2, tree stump 0.  He's got two more to go.  I wonder if he got the easy light ones, would it go faster?  Either that, or just use BBQ starter fluid to get the briquettes burning and smoldering.  Either way, he's going to make it safer for his lawn mower when he is cutting the grass.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment