Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 24 May 2018

24/May/18 I was all bendy while sleeping


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it's getting to be that time of year where I am trying to find places that are cold on my fur.  I know that it's only going to get hotter out as the summer goes on.

The grass is growing greener each day that I go for my walks.  That also means that it hides any dangers too.  Sometimes there is broken glass.  Or worst.  Ticks.

So they try to keep me out of the taller grass.  

But they also give me this medicine that keeps the ticks at bay.

Yesterday the Big Guy made this pork chops in a mushroom gravy, that was made in his cast iron dutch oven.  It smelled really good.  But I'm not allowed to have pork.  So that was out.  They even had mashed cauliflower.  Now that's something that I could have.  But Tonya loved it so much, she ate all of her's.  Then the Big Guy put what was left into tupperware containers for their work.

Today, the Big Guy goes to work before Tonya, yet he comes home way after she is done her work.  Now tell me that is fair.  But then again, he also gets one more day off a week than she does.

That TV show, Survivor had it's last show for the evening, last night.  The Big Guy tried to stay up to watch it, but he fell asleep.  So he's going to have to watch it again to see who won.

One of Tonya's statues fell off the deck railing.  It's kinda windy out.  They really should be put someplace else so that they don't fall off the deck like that.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment