Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 13 May 2018

13/May/18 Happy Mother's Day, where ever you are


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I know that my furry mother lives very far away.  Some place called Bertrand, which is in Northern New Brunswick.

But I also have my non-furry mother, her name is Tonya.  I love her so much.  She gives me lots of treats.  She also goes for walks with me and the Big Guy.  She has only walked me a few times.  I am way too strong for her to walk me.  I would pull her over.

So yesterday the Big Guy and Tonya noticed that they have a family of rats living under their front deck.  So the Big Guy put the traps out for them.  They went and hide once they seen the traps.  The Big Guy has been checking them often to see if the traps were tripped.  

So far, nothing.

As you can see by the picture (above), I was out on my lead.  It wasn't long before I popped the collar off my neck.  This time, I didn't run.

The Big Guy took the time to wax his car.  Let me tell you, that car is a head turner once it's all done up.  This time, he got spray stuff for his tires.  In the past, he would use an aerosol can.  But this time, he went for the pump spray.  It's only slightly better for the environment.  However, on the upside, the car looks really nice with the tires all cleaned up.  They look like they are new.

The Big Guy went and purchased some grass seed for the front yard, where it doesn't grow so well.  It isn't due to rain till this Thursday.  But he is off that day, so he will be able to spread the seed around for it to capture the moisture from the rain.

Your Daily Smile



Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video (Not Safe For Work - Language)



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment