Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 28 May 2018

28/May/18 laying in the shade


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Happy Memorial Day to my readers in the United States

Lets try zooming out of this picture to see where I actually was...



They put this screw thing into the ground that let me explore new places to have fun.

It was nice and sunny outside.  But it was cold for the humans.  So they sat on the sunny side of the house while I laid in the shade of the next door neighbors house.

The Big Guy made sure to put on sun screen.  Last year, when he did this, he got sorta sun burnt.

Did you know, if you cut my fur, I could also get sun burnt?  Some times humans think that they will shave us down to allow us not to be as hot.  Well, I got my built in protection, and it's called my fur.  Yes, it will get hot as it's black fur.  But I will try to find the shade and stay there.

Yesterday the Big Guy was burning these tree stumps that he has in his front yard.  This is one of those "get-a-round-to-it" jobs.  He even removed a couple roots that has been pissing him off.  Soon enough, he will be able to get his lawn tractor right up next to the house when he is doing the lawn.

Today is supposed to be a nice day out.  Tonya asked the Big Guy to put up the new pergola that they purchased.

She also asked him to BBQ some steak.  He is motivated to BBQ the steak.  Not so much the pergola.  But he will get that done too.

Your Daily Smile



Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment