Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 14 May 2018

14/May/18 I'm ready for my walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy has to remember to get some new batteries for my training collar.  Not that I wear it that often, but sometimes, I get a little too excited and Tonya will show me the remote.  When she does that, I will normally settle down.  

BUT...  there will be times when she shows me the remote and I'm like, screw that, zap me.  Nothing...  no zap.  ha ha  That's cause I don't have the collar on.

I can rest assured, if the Big Guy shows me the remote, it's cause I'm wearing the collar.  He doesn't screw around.

Tonya was saying that she has to get rid of all my broken toys that I got on the back deck.  I've chewed up a lot of stuff.  She will sometimes give me a plastic bottle.  Well that keeps me entertained for about an hour.  Then I will take the time to destroy the bottle.

Tonya has talked about putting a fence up in the back yard so that I have a lot more freedom and can run around.  The Big Guy told her, you do that and you will not be able to plant any flowers.  Last year, Tonya doesn't quite remember what I did to the hostas.  Or her peonies that she has growing in the front yard.  I clipped them right at the base.  She keeps saying she is going to move them.  Well, she may thinking about doing that sooner than later.

The Big Guy is working late, today and tomorrow.  But then he's going to be off with me for 3 days.  I wonder what we are going to do those days?  Will he take me to the dog park?  I hope so.  I love it over there.

Will he do a BBQ and tease me?  Very likely, if the weather is nice.  So far, the forecast looks very promising.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment