Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 12 May 2018

12/May/18 this chair is Max sized


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We came inside after sitting out for a bit.  My humans were getting cold.  Not me though.  I've got my fur coat to keep me warm.

Today, the Big Guy is talking about walking around the property.  He said something about collecting the branches that I've been hauling out of the front hedge.  I am 
fascinated by them.  I keep biting them and tearing them out of the ground.  Then I will chew on them and break them apart.

Each time I do this to his front hedge, the Big Guy will make cow noises.  I guess he thinks that I'm a cow.  He is being weird.

We went for our walk yesterday morning.  There certainly was a lot of garbage bags out for me to sniff.  Of course I peed on certain ones that really got my attention.

I am always so hyper at the beginning of our walks.  I try to jump and bite at the leash.  The Big Guy pushes me away from him when I do that.  Then he says that I'm a bad dog.  He just doesn't get it.  I'm so happy to be going for a walk.  I just have to jump and show how excited I am.

I heard the Big Guy talking about cleaning his car today.  We will see how that goes.  Right now, it's all dirty from the rain.  Since his car is black, it really shows off the dirt.  Then he will be able to go and drop it off at Tonya's work and we will be able to walk home from there.  The weather is supposed to be sunny, today and tomorrow.

Then, I also heard that the Big Guy is going to be doing a BBQ later on.  I don't get to enjoy that.  They always throw the chicken bones in the green bin.

Your Daily Smile



Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment