Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 19 May 2018

19/May/18 if only I could get over this railing


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy re-installed the screen door that leads out to the back deck.  I guess he got tired of waiting for the contractor to finish that job, so he went and got the door and did it himself.  Took him about 10 minutes to finish that job.

So, now...  how long do you think it will be before I loose my mind and break the door again...

You can certainly see the paint that is flaking off the house.  They tried to get a quote to get the house painted and it was almost as much as new siding.  But the new siding will last for the life of the house.  So they are waiting for their mortgage to be up so that they can get that done.

Yesterday the Big Guy had his lawn mower out.  He would hit some parts that were pretty dusty.  He was pretty happy that his car was with Tonya at work.  Otherwise, it would have been pretty dusty.

Yesterday the Big Guy took me to the dog park.  We also went to Ford for a couple minutes to drop off the pop can tabs.  The guy that the Big Guy normally speaks with wasn't there.  But he still dropped them off and left.

I was the only one at the dog park for about 20 minutes.  I didn't leave the Big Guy's side.  Yes, I like being at the Dog Park, but I didn't have anyone to play with.  So that was boring.

The Big Guy took the time to wash and wax his car.  He really likes that car.  But he doesn't like it very much when Tonya will lower the window and I drool on the side of his car.  You can see the drool marks on the side of the car.  Oh he doesn't like that one bit. 

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment