Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 5 May 2018

5/May/18 it's raining out, really hard


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I might have to wait for Tonya and the Big Guy to come home tonight before I go for my walks.  They really don't like walking in the rain.  It's sorta fun for me.  I get to drink from about every puddle that is out there.

Yesterday the Big Guy made some fish for their supper.  Of course I didn't get any of it.  I never do.  They also had a salad.  The Big Guy had cut up a lot of carrots for the salad.  Tonya gave me a few pieces.  Although I ate most of the carrot, some of the carrot was falling out of the side of my mouth.  In other words, I was making a mess.  It's not like an apple.

The Big Guy moved the green bin so that it's away from the back door.  He is hoping that the rats will stay over there.  He also moved one of the snap rat traps over by the opening of the green bin, hoping that he can catch that rat that he accidentally kicked yesterday.

Funny, how he felt bad about accidentally kicking the rat, but he isn't going to feel bad about killing it with a rat trap.  I guess he doesn't want the rat to suffer.  Only to die.  Now, if the rat moved away to another green bin and never came back, well, he would be pretty happy about that too.  Then he wouldn't kill the rat.

Right now, the Big Guy is cooking some chicken that he is going to have for his supper today.  He likes cooking a head of time so that he doesn't have to spend any money at the deli counter at the grocery store.  He says that it saves him a lot of money when he does that.  Although I seen that Superstore will often have those rotisserie chickens.  They are already cooked and he would only need to de-bone them for his lunches.

Today's Daily Smile


Today's Blast From the Past


Today's Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment