Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 10 May 2018

10/May/18 does this chair make me look fat


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Every so often, I will try to get into the wing chair where the Big Guy will sit to play his XBox.

They are saying that I'm a bit too big to fit properly in the chair.  I not so sure that they are right.  What do you think?

Do you know what tomorrow is?  It's FRIDAY!  That means it's garbage day.  Gotta get the sniffer ready!  Oh the sniffs that I'm gonna sniff tomorrow.  I can hardly wait.  The anticipation is killing me.

I also got to get the kidneys working too.  Gotta pee on most of the garbage bags that I run across.  So I will be trying to save up all that pee so that I can mark my route tomorrow.

I was watching the news and today, in Churchill Manitoba, they are going to be having a blizzard.  They also get polar bears there too.  Not so sure I would want to live there.

Today, those same guys that blew the Big Guy off, last Friday, are due to come in to replace the front screen door on the house.  Although they are not putting a screen on that door.  I'm simply too big for a screen door like that.

Yesterday the Big Guy was noticing that ever since my neutering, I've been getting BIGGER.  He said that he knows where my ribs are, but that they are hard to feel the individual ribs.

This may mean a lot less treats for me.  GASP  I'm not sure that I like where this is going.

Tonya and the Big Guy had some ceasar salad last night with their supper.  She said that he made such a wonderful dressing for the ceasar salad.  But do you think they would share?  NO.  Tonya said that the last time, she also tried to make the dressing, but they both agreed, it was just not the same as previous attempts.  She said, from now on, he is the only one that will make the dressing.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment