Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 2 May 2018

2/May/18 I'm a hedge trimmer


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

While on my lead, I can reach the front hedge.  I just LOVE being able to reach the branches and chew them up.  The Big Guy isn't correcting me on this either.  He seems to find it funny how I will break the branches up.

Then I will spend a couple minutes breaking the branch up.  When I think it's sufficiently broken apart, I will go after another branch.  There is a lot of hedge there.  So I don't think it's in any danger of being totally destroyed.

So this morning...  I'm just relaxing by the back door...  catching a couple winks...  when I can start to smell something...  something good too...


The Big Guy made chili for breakfast.

Can you believe this guy?  Normally there would be a can of tomatoe paste put in the chili, but he didn't have any.  So do you know what he added?  He put salsa in the chili!  Say WHAT?!  Salsa in chili?!

He hasn't tested it yet, but he's pretty confident that it will taste alright.  

The Big Guy is not working today.  Another day off for him.  But he's back to work tomorrow.  Then off, work and back off again.  What a weird schedule.  But it seems to work for him.

Tonya only has a few things for the Big Guy to do today.  But #1 has got to be, fix the chair that is out front that Tonya sits on.  He says that it shouldn't take too much.  He got this epoxy stuff.  That and a set of good vice grips and it should be fixed in about 10 minutes.  I guess we will see...

When we were out for my walk yesterday.  Someone called me "beautiful".  I do wish they would get it right.  I'm "HANDSOME".

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment