Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 8 May 2018

8/May/18 sunny days


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The sun may be out right now, but it's cold out.  -3.  But there is no wind.  So it feels like it's -3.  Since there is no clouds in the sky, there is nothing to keep the heat.  The new plants and what not, are going to be having a hard time with this cold.

Soon enough, the Big Guy will be planting these flowers that he got for Tonya.  The seeds are mixed with earth.  You buy it from the Dollar Store and you just spread them, like you would salt from the shaker bottle, when you got ice on your steps.  Only this time, you are shaking it to spread flowers.

We went for our walk last night and I seen Darcy.  He barks at me a lot.  I don't think he appreciates that I'm walk on the other side of the street.  

So I pooped on the side of the sidewalk, across from where he lives.

Deal with it.

As we were walking home, Lilly and one of her dogs ran up to greet us.  He was really excited to see me.  We were telling Lilly about the dog spa where I go for my baths.  She was saying how nice my fur coat was.  My fur is not dull like some other dogs.  It is deep black and the white fur is VERY white.

Yesterday one of Tonya's nieces dropped by with some pictures.  As she was coming up the front steps, she seen a rat on our front lawn.  Actually 4 rats.  The Bug Guy called Home Hardware and he is getting these rat traps that works with an elastic band.  The Big Guy put out his 3 snap traps that he has for the rats.  He did that last night.  He just checked the traps and they are still "armed".  But it doesn't mean that the rats haven't cleaned the peanut butter off the traps and they are still armed.

But those traps are dangerous for the other animals.  At least with the rubber band trap, it will only get the rats.  Or mice, or other animals that can fit their head into the tube where the elastic band will catch them.

Lets move on to happier thoughts...

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment