Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 1 June 2018

1/Jun/18 do us a favor and give us the remote


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

First off, the Big Guy told me to say hello to some fella named Jack Jero from Quora.  Apparently he is some sort of gorilla - cat hybrid.

Yesterday, I was a bad doggie.  I heard the jingle of a dog collar from outside.  I jumped up and looked out the front window.  Sure enough, there is someone walking their dog across the street.

Of course I needed to let the other doggie know that I live here.  So I started barking.  Not that quiet bark either.  But my very LOUDEST bark that I have.

But I was also banging on the window with my paws and my snout.

Tonya tried to get my attention, but I didn't want anything to do with that.  I kept on barking at the doggie that was across the street.

That's when it happened.

Without warning, I'm being wrapped up in a blanket.

Like...  WTF...  I can't see!  (of course I couldn't see, I was wrapped up in a blanket)

So I escaped out of the blanket in double quick time and went back to the window to continue my barking.

Tonya tried to get me out of the window and that's when it happened. I temporarily lost my mind and I went after her.

I didn't bite her, but I sure scared her.  I guess she thought about finding me a new forever home.

So later on in the day, when the Big Guy got home, we went for a walk.  Not a long walk as he didn't have his gloves on.  When I have my chain leash on, he normally will wear a pair of work gloves to protect this hands from the chain.

After we got home, Tonya forgot about my desire to eat toilet paper.  She left the bathroom door open and I seen the opportunity to feast on the new roll of toilet paper.  I didn't hear the Big Guy sneaking up behind me.  Well he grabbed me by my fur to haul me out of the bathroom.  

I can tell you this, I didn't like that very much.  But it was his yelling.  Man oh man, I was some scared.  I got to spend some time outside.  I wasn't much in the mood to come inside either.  

Geesh, it's only toilet paper and I see what you do with it.

Your Daily Funny


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment