Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 9 May 2018

9/May/18 the floor is nice and cool


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I'm always trying to cool off my body.  Now that the warmer temperatures are coming again, I need to find ways to cool off.  Of course I'm shedding my Winter Fur.  Tonya is finding that all over the house.  She can vacuum one room, go back and find more fur again.

I was out for my walk last night with the Big Guy and there was a lady that seen me.  She was saying how beautiful that I am, but that I am also a VERY big dog.  That I'm filling out and no longer look like a puppy.

But you can still feel my ribs, so that means that I'm not fat.

The grass is growing again.  I can feel it under my paws when we are out walking.

Now, there is a down side to that.  Broken glass can hide inside the growing grass.  But worst than that, ticks and fleas will hide in the grass and will try to hitch a ride on me.  BUT, for that, I'm on the program.  So, they may jump up on me, but if they try to invade me, the program will eliminate them.

Two of the three rat traps that the Big Guy put out, were set off.  No rats were captured though.  So that could have been that 3 legged dog that comes by for a visit.  He may have tried the lick the peanut butter and the traps would have been set off.

The Big Guy put the benches out by the back door.  This is is BBQing bench.  Well there is a HUGE pile of leaves that has collected due to the wind.  So, this would have been considered a dumb idea on his part.

Talking of BBQ, I know that he's getting a hankering for some BBQ'ed pork chops.  He really likes them.

There is some of his other videos that I could put in the blog if you think you would enjoy them.  Comment below and let him know what you think.

Your Daily Smile



Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment