Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 18 May 2018

18/May/18 what do you mean when you say to BARK


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Here I am at the bottom of the stairs and the Big Guy is whispering to me to start barking.  Why does he want me to do that?  That will only wake Tonya up and put her in a foul mood.  Does he want me to get in trouble?  

So it's Friday and I can see bags of garbage that have been put to the curb.

I'm saving up all my pee for my walk.

I gotta pee on as many garbage bags as I can.

So, do you know what else the Big Guy has done this morning?  Well he got to cooking.  He has made is "ultimate meaty spaghetti" sauce.  

I drool on the best of days.  But if you could only smell the smells that are coming out of the kitchen.

Did I hear you right?  You would like his recipe for the sauce?  If you click >>HERE<< it will bring you to the right place so that you can see his recipe.  I hope that you can make his sauce just like he does.

So, this is going to be the 3rd day in a row that the Big Guy is still home with me.  I sleep most of the day anyways, unless the Big Guy starts moving around.  Then I will get up to see what he's up to.  Otherwise, I just leave him alone to do his "thing"

Normally his "thing" includes playing on his XBox or watching TV.  I see that he does both very well.  Then he will also take naps.  He takes several of them.  So I guess he's a bit like me then.  Just napping the day away.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment