Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 22 May 2018

22/May/18 if you would bring me something to eat, that would be nice


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So both my humans had to go to work yesterday.  I was so excited when Tonya came home.  She really doesn't like it when I get that excited.  She yells at me and then I get MORE excited.  She will yell even more.  That really gets me going.  

Then she will be like, screaming at me.  

I loose my friggin mind.

She isn't like that Ceasar Milan who whispers at dogs.  He says that he has that calm energy.

I can take the calm right out of Tonya.

I have that special power.

I've tried that on the Big Guy.  It doesn't always work in my favour.  He will grab me and hold me down.  I don't mess with him too much.  I've made the mistake of nipping him.  Oh that gets a reaction from him that I didn't enjoy.

Then when I know that I'm going for a walk.  The Big Guy has to put my leash on.  Well, I am so worked up.  I've made the mistake of mouthing his hand while he is reaching out with the leash.  I have found myself tied up in the leash.  Wondering what the hell just happened.

He will leave me tied up for a few seconds to see if I have calmed down.

Normally he doesn't have to do that twice.

Then there is the beginning of the walk.  I am like Tigger the Tiger. I am bouncy and I jump in the air.  The Big Guy will time it so that he hip checks me while I'm in the air.  Or he will push my face in the opposite direction while I'm still in the air.

Normally I'm good by the time we reach the end of the driveway and start our walk.

Everyone says that Bernese Mountain Dogs are gentle giants.

ha ha

NOT ME!

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment