Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 7 May 2018

7/May/18 I've got my potatoe


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, was the day that we celebrated my non-furry Uncle Terry's birthday.  Something that the Big Guy and Tonya doesn't have very often is potatoes.  Well, when they were opening the bag, I really wanted to know, what was in the bag.  Turns out, it was potatoes.  So they gave me one.  I ran outside with it and started chewing on the potatoe.  I didn't eat it all.  I left it on the deck.  I would imagine, that they are going to "dispose" of the potatoe when they think that I'm not looking.

Yesterday morning, the Big Guy had the turkey all cooked by 7:30 in the morning.  Then we went for a walk.

When we got home, he removed all the meat from the turkey, including the skin.  He put all the bones and the skin, back in the turkey roaster to boil them down more.  Then he put some of the bone in the green bin, but all the smaller bones and such, he put out for the crows and sea gulls to eat.  I watched them as they were flying down and gobbling the stuff up.

Later on, Terry, Haas, Craig and Elaine showed up.  They had some turkey and the fixings...  Tonya asked the Big Guy if I could have some mashed potatoes and veggies.  He said that there was nothing in them that was bad for me.  So, she mixed it all in my food bowl.  Oh my...  It was so yummy.  No gravy though as there was onions in the gravy and onions are really bad for me.

But, yesterday the Big Guy took me to the dog park.  I had the whole park to myself for about a 1/2 hour.  Eventually I had some new friends that came by and I stayed for another hour.

Then we went to the Dog Spa where I got washed down.  I got into the mud at the dog park.  I think that I was going to the spa even if I didn't get into the mud.  When I got home, Tonya brushed me a few times to get a lot of hair off my body.

Then, last night, we sat out on the deck and she brushed me again.  Of course, more hair came off my body.  She threw it off the deck so that I didn't try to eat it.

It's raining out this morning.  I think they are going to walk me this evening, after they get home from work.  I guess we will see.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment