Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 4 May 2018

4/May/18 May the Fourth be with you


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Today is the 4th of May.  This is when all the Star Wars fans will go around saying stuff like "May the Fourth be with you".  They think they are funny, as it is a play on "May the FORCE be with you".  Yes, it was funny once...  but your wearing it out now.

Yesterday I was looking for my bone.  I knew that it was under the love seat.  So I decided to look for it.  I used my mussel to look under the seat cushion of the love seat.  As I lifted the cushion, I was able to find a clump of my own hair.  I chewed on that clump of hair.

Tonya was gagging as I was chewing on my hair.  She was yelling at the Big Guy to take it out of my mouth.  But he was laughing at her.  Eventually I spit the clump of hair out, as Tonya got the bone for me.

Well it's Friday again.  This means that it's garbage day.  Time to go for walks so that I can sniff those special sniffs and pee on just about every garbage bag.

The weather is slowly starting to warm up.  Not like in the Prairies.  They were showing temperatures in the 20's.  Not here.  Right now, it's +3.  That is not so warm.  It's also raining out.  So my walk may get delayed till after Tonya goes to work.

The Big Guy tried using epoxy to fix the chair that Tonya sits on, on the front deck.  After she sat in it, it kinda fell apart again.  Although the epoxy didn't let go.  It was a different part.  So, this time the Big Guy got a piece of wood and screwed it in place.  The chair isn't falling apart now.

Well that was exciting for the Big Guy.  He was taking the garbage to the curb.  Which, today, included the Green Bin.  As he was moving the Green Bin, a rat jumped out the side and ran across his foot as he was moving the Green Bin.  He was startled by the rat, as he was walking, the rat got in the way and he kicked it.  Not on purpose as he didn't see it.  I think that he's going to go to Home Hardware and get one of those elastic traps for the rat...  We will see who wins that war...

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment