Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 1 May 2018

1/May/18 I'm so happy, I could shit


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

In the words of my non-furry Pepere, god rest his soul...

Hooray hooray
It's the 1st of May
Outdoor fucking
Begins today

At least for the humans that is.  Us dogs, well, we do that all year long.

I just checked and did you realize...  I'm coming up on 700 DAILY blog entries.  I want to thank everyone that reads my blogs.  Without you reading, I would have never kept this up.  I will be doing my blog for a few more years to come.  That is a lot of entries for you to read.  I do hope that you find it entertaining.

After we got home from our walk last night, we got to sit outside and listen to the peeper frogs.  Those are the male frogs calling out to the female frogs.  They are trying to make a whole lot of other baby frogs.  Now frogs eat mosquitoes.  Same with spiders, bats and birds.  They also eat mosquitoes.  Then why is there so many mosquitoes?  The Big Guy absolutely HATES mosquitoes.  Then again, he isn't a fan of hornets, killer bees, or horse flies either.

If there is one thing that Fall and Winter got going for them...  no flying insects.

I just seen that 3 legged dog in my yard.  Like WTF?  Doesn't your owner want to protect you?  Why are you allowed to roam free?  The Big Guy got some rat traps set up in the yard.  Mr 3 legged dog may get curious and get hit by one of these snap traps.  I'm very sure that he would get seriously hurt if they were to snap on his mussel.  The Big Guy will NOT let me any where near them.

So I'm home alone with the Big Guy for the next 2 days.  I wonder what he is going to clean up this time?

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment