Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 21 May 2018

21/May/18 this is MY chew toy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I was chewing on my little toy, but got tired.  So I just curled up on the love seat and the toy was next to my face.  I know exactly where it is so that no one takes it from me.

Yesterday the Big Guy cooked up two packs of ribs.  Then he feed both Elaine and Clarke the ribs, along with Tonya and himself.

When they were all done, the piled the ribs on a plate.  Just sitting there.  Staring at me. 

That meant there was about 20 ribs bones.  I wasn't allowed to have ANY of them.  Not even one.  Not a nibble.  I could see them.  I could smell them.  But wasn't allowed to have them.

THEN, Tonya took the entire lot of them and put them in the green bin.

GASP

The rats are going to have a field day.  They go in the green bin and have been feasting on everything inside the green bin.  They have been ignoring the traps that the Big Guy has been putting out.

Not the birds though.  He has caught a few birds in the rat traps.  That and a few mice too.  If only the birds weren't so dumb.  But they are curious.  

There has been a few traps that have gone missing.  The Big Guy thinks that perhaps the rat gets trapped and another animal, like a fox, takes the rat away, traps and all.  At $6.00 a trap, he is hoping that he doesn't loose too many more traps.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment