Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 26 May 2018

26/May/18 shhh... sleeping dog here


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is me being really good.

I'm sleeping.

Although my eyes were closed, I was wagging my tail as I knew the Big Guy was near me.  He found that sorta funny and I heard him giggling as he was taking the picture.

They went to see at movie last night without out.  It was called "Solo".  I guess it's a new Star Wars movie.  They said that they both really enjoyed the movie.

To make it up to me, they bought me a new ball and a chew bone.  So I guess I was OK with them seeing the new movie without me.

I could smell popcorn and butter on their hands.  

As I look outside the back window, I can see popcorn all over the back yard.  The birds are going to love that.  Either that, or those darn rats are going to get it before the birds do.

So I guess my non-furry Uncle Terry isn't going to get the contract to re-do the roof for the Big Guy's garage.  I wonder if the guy that does do the job is going to tease Terry about not doing stuff for his family.  There has been projects around Elaine's house that he could do as well.  I guess the hand rails for her back deck, need to be repaired.  That and a few other jobs.

In our front hedge, there is some daffodils that are growing there.  The Big Guy and Tonya didn't plant any bulbs there, but they are growing there.  Since they are inside the hedge, they are protected by the hedge.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment