Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 27 May 2018

27/May/18 this is MY bone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy got me a treat on Friday evening.  It was a bone.  This one I was allowed to chew on.  I've chew most of it and the end is about what is left of the bone.

I am what is known as a "power chewer".

Now that friggin new toy ball they got me.  It's got handles at either end.  Then, INSIDE the ball, is ANOTHER ball.  I can see the other ball, but I can't get to it.  Then, the outside ball, squeaks.  This ball was designed with power chewers in mind.

The handles are somewhat recessed so it's good for a human hand, but not so much my mouth.  So the Big Guy can play tug of war with me.  He gets to win a lot with that new ball.  He has the advantage there.

NOW, get my toy rope.  Well, now I have the advantage.  I can put all the muscles in my back into it and I just drop her into 4 paw drive and start pulling backwards.  Tonya will let go as I am pulling her right out of the chair.  Not so much with the Big Guy.  He can hold on pretty tight.  But then every so often, I will go in for a better hold of the rope.  Sometimes I forget how delicate a human hand can be.  I've nipped his hand trying to get a better hold of the rope.

So... do you know what I have to put up with today?  Floyd and Mylynne are coming by for BBQ.  That means that I can smell the BBQ, but I can't have any of the BBQ.  They are supposed to have hot dogs and hamburgers.  

Well, they better remember what I did to those hot dogs last year.  Remember that story?  I ate 16 hot dogs.  See this blog entry from last year.  Just click on the words below:

The Hot Dogs are MISSING!

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment