Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 15 May 2018

15/May/18 what I big mouth you have


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy has put out some rat traps in our yard.  This means that I can't go to the front yard and be on my lead until they have all been caught.  BUT, lately, we have only been catching mice in the rat traps.

Sorta over kill.  But they certainly are dead.  The rat trap is really effective at killing mice.

With summer coming up, the next thing the Big Guy is going to be targeting, is the wasps.  He got traps for them too.  I'm not sure what purpose a wasp does for the environment.  Same with mosquitoes.  If mosquitoes are food for the birds...  well the birds are NOT eating enough of them.

The Big Guy has always considered putting up bat boxes.  Not a bat like you would use in baseball, but the bat, a small flying mammal that eats mosquitoes.

The Big Guy says that is the only saving grace for Winter.  No flying bugs.

Since the Big Guy is not working tomorrow, I'm pretty sure he's going to have a BBQ.  Did you see that burnt end thing he did the other day with the roast?  Of course he didn't share any with me.  He can be a big meanie like that.

Last weekend, my dog tag fell off my collar.  I was chewing on the lead and I was able to pop my collar off my head.  But in doing so, the dog tag fell off.  Now the Big Guy can't find my collar.  He got the dog tag, but nothing to attach it to.

First World problems are so annoying.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment