Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 11 July 2017

11/Jul/17 this Hostas didn't have much chance either


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy didn't get a chance to "catch me in the act" destroying this Hostas on this side of the deck.  There is also a Tiger Lilly that I've been chewing on.

I've managed to pull up a few branches out of the front hedge.  You can only see what I've pulled up when your sitting on the front deck.  From road, the hedge looks just fine.

I heard Tonya say that she wishes she could afford to pull up the entire row of hedges.  The Big Guy doesn't mind the hedge too much.  He would like to create a box, with cut out "eyes" and then insert blinkie lights in the back of the box.  So it would give the illusion of some creature blinking at you.  This would be great for Halloween.  I think all the lights would have to be red so that it would be really scary.

I've decided that I don't like birds too much.  They steal the bird seed from the feeders.  Then there is the crows.  Tonya and the Big Guy will put stuff out on the lawn for them to pick at.  Like the apple peels from my apple.  The apple core goes in the green bin.  Well the crows know how far my lead will reach and it's like they try to tempt me.  I chase after them.  So far, they are still winning.

Tonya was NOT enjoying sitting out last night.  She was bugged by the mosquitoes.  She said that they bite her.  The Big Guy, he was only bugged a little bit.

During my walk last night, I got to see my mistress.  Bailey.  She is so adorable.  We got to play a bit.  She is shedding as well.  She lives with another dog, but he isn't so friendly.  He is really protective of Bailey.  The Big Guy has GOT to carry his camera so that he can take a picture of her.  Then perhaps print off the copy and hang it in my kennel.  Like a young man having a poster hanging on the wall of their room.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment