Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 5 July 2017

5/Jul/17 got a new bag of food and a new bone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

First off, 15,001 views!  WOW!  That is a lot of views.  That's for viewing!

Yesterday we went to the Dog Park in Sydney.  When we got there, I was really excited.  I was so anxious to get out of the car and into the park.  BUT, I had the whole park to myself.  Wasn't that boring.  But I did get to run around a bit.

Eventually a few other dogs showed up.  So I had fun with them.

We went to the Dog Food store.  The Big Guy got me a bag of dog food and Tonya suggested a new water bowl and a bone.

They even BBQ'ed a couple hot dogs and I got to have one.

We went to the Vet.  I got my "treatment" so that I am not worried about ticks and heartworm.  I also got weighed and I gained some weight.  I am now at 108 pounds.

We went to see Craig, Terry and Has.  They needed to fill my new water bottle as the water at home was cut off.  So that was a quick visit and we came home.

The Big Guy is slacking again and hasn't done my June 2017 video collection yet.  Although it seems like he is working on it now.

Hopefully it will be up for tomorrow's post.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment