Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 2 July 2017

2/Jul/17 they will NOT let me sleep


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

You know, for adults, they certainly act like children.  They were dancing and making all kinds of noise.  Every time that I would try to catch 40 winks, the Big Guy would nudge me.  GAWD, I am so TIRED!

They they played music, really loud.  So I got up and went to the back door where there was peace and quiet.


Everyone was helping themselves to food


This was the designated smoking area


Where is MY hamburger?


Sitting out front as it wasn't as cold there


NO I WILL NOT LOOK AT YOU!


Kim knew it was only +12 outside


Tonya getting into the festivities


Our "disco" era living room

There was a lot of people that came by yesterday and they all had food on their plates.  I managed to get some of it.  People would sneak me some.  Pretty sure that the Big Guy would have only wanted to give me kibble and water.  He says that is what I should be eating.

If you look outside today, there is a lot of fog.  The Big Guy is supposed to be cooking ribs today.  Not sure that he will be doing that.  Then again, the weather doesn't bother him too much.  But I think he is going to be going to Canadian Tire and getting some new charcoal briquettes as they burn differently than the chunk charcoal.  Look, that guy gets the weird ideas about cooking.  But they seem to work out OK.  So Tonya lets him do stuff that he would normally never do.

A few people were setting off fireworks last night.  Not like Halloween.  Geesh, they go crazy for fireworks at Halloween around here.  Lots of noise.

Well, I am hoping that they do have ribs today and that I get to have a few bones.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment