Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 15 July 2017

15/Jul/17 What are YOU looking at


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Today, the Big Guy has to finished this Keto Pancake challenge.  He is in this group of YouTubers and someone challenged him to make some special pancakes.  They are either going to taste great, of they will be a flop and will be given to the sea gulls.  It seems there is no in between with that kind of stuff.  But he and Tonya haven't had pancakes in several months now.

Yesterday was clean, clean, clean.  Everything got cleaned yesterday.  No time for me.  That's all that Tonya did.  I kept getting in the way.

Well today, after the pancakes are done, I wonder if the Big Guy is going to be spending time with me?  I heard him saying that he will be trying to make ribs on his charcoal BBQ today.  I think I may be getting some bones by the end of the day.  Paws crossed.  Floyd will be dropping by.

Tonya and the Big Guy were talking about the vet yesterday.  She said that from now on, could we bring some special treats for when I visit there.  That way, I will not associate them ganging up on me to hold me down while they clipped my dew claw.

The weather has been great so far.  There is rain coming up, but only during the week days.  It should be nice all weekend.

Well, the Big Guy is saying that it's PANCAKE time.  So I gotta go for now.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment