Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 3 July 2017

3/Jul/17 don't pay attention to her, pat ME



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

OK, this is pictures of my non-furry brother, Marcel and his wife Kim.  They are super nice people and I really don't want to them to leave today to go home.

They will pat me all the time and he takes the time to play with me.  Not rough playing.  She like to play as well, but not as much as Marcel.

We went for a walk yesterday and I seen the lady dog of my dreams, twice.  She was walking one way and I was walking the other way.  She laid on the ground and let me sniff her.  She would sniff me.  We didn't bark.  We know that we want to be in each other's lives.  Her name is Bailey.  I don't have any pictures of her just yet.  She is a Bernese Mountain Dog and 1/2 Great Pyrenees.

We will make beautiful puppies together.

I hear that she goes to the Dog Park every so often.  Perhaps some day, I will get to run around with her.  That would be fun!

The Big Guy has the day off today.  Of course the weather is going to be nice.  He has already mowed the lawn, so he really doesn't have any chores to do.  Yet.  That is until Tonya gets up.  Then she will have a honey-do list for him.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment