Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 29 July 2017

29/Jul/17 did someone say "cheese"


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's early morning and the Big Guy is always taking my photo.  Flash, flash, flash.  Always with the flash camera.

So yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy had me out for my longest walk yet.  2.1 km.  His knee was pretty sore when they got home.  But he did it.  If you notice int he picture, it looks like they got lost for a bit when they were on Commercial St.  That was because we were in Brewer's Convenience and the satelites couldn't really locate them that well.


But it was nice to get home again.  I had a BIG drink of water.  I was so thirsty after that walk.

Today, we are supposed to get some showers.  Not a lot of rain, but rain none the less.  Then tomorrow, just rain.  Again, not a lot of rain, but rain none the less.

Tonya and the Big Guy went to the family reunion.  They said it was fun.  Not for me though.  I got to spend my time in my kennel.  So far, I still can't be trusted outside my kennel.  I like to eat stuff.  But that's because I am separated from them and I get so anxious.

I heard the Big Guy say something about Cauliflower nachos.  He can get weird about some of his cooking.  I probably will not get any.

Well I think I heard the Big Guy cracking some eggs.  I wonder what he's making for breakfast.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment