Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 10 July 2017

10/Jul/17 Hosta la vista baby


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya's Hosta plants USED to be massive.  Now... thanks to my patented plant control, where I paw at the leaves and create a flat spot with my own body, the Hostas are not doing so well.  You should see the one on the other side.

If my lead was long enough, I'd flatten the Tiger Lillies too.

My friend Del came by yesterday for a visit.  I didn't recognize her so I barked at her a lot.  But I sniffed her and then drooled on her.  So I thought she was OK.  She patted me a few times and I shed my fur a lot.  She said that my fur is so silky soft.

Del also said how the pictures of me do me no justice.  That I am MORE handsome in person.  Well of course I am!  That's my name, Maximus Handsomius.

Del was also surprised at how much I was attached the front hedge.  I could offer my own services to those that need their hedge removed.  I would take it as a challenge.

I got to play in my pool again.  The Big Guy emptied it, cleaned it and filled it again.  It is so refreshing on my paws.



I can't understand why Tonya and the Big Guy don't enjoy the water as much as I do...

Later on, Floyd and Mylynne came for a visit and they had BBQ'ed steak, hamburgers and hot dogs for supper.  Floyd couldn't eat all of his hot dog so guess who got that?  Yup, if you guessed: ME!  You would be correct!

Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment