Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 12 July 2017

12/Jul/17 I am Max, King of the back deck


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday we went for a nice walk.  That's the one where we walk about 1.4 km.  That's about 12 blocks.  The Big Guy can walk farther than that now.  It was pretty warm out (for us).  Not like some parts of the country.  I think it was Monday where the temps were in the low 40's (Celsius) in parts of Alberta.  It RARELY ever gets that hot here.

The Big Guy got a friend in Australia and he was saying how it's Winter there.  Tonya didn't get that.  He said that it was cold there.  Not sure how cold it gets in his part, but I know the Big Guy said he was at CFS Alert and it got pretty damn cold there.

Tonya dumped my pool last night.  It was full of my fur.  It has to be washed out and filled again.

I think this weekend, they may be taking me to the dog park again.  I get SUPER excited when I seen the chain link fence.

Last night, when we were sitting outside, the Big Guy noticed that I was tearing up the front hedge.  He doesn't seem to mind too much that I am destroying that.  He was saying to Tonya, if I destroy one part, that they will have to make me a long lead so that i can get to other parts of the hedge to destroy that too.

I think the Big Guy plans to take a video of me in action, taking apart the hedge, one plant at a time.

It rained last night.  Not a hard rain, but enough to make everything wet.  Which is good as the lawn needs to be watered to keep it green.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment