Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 30 July 2017

30/Jul/17 groom me baby


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, after our walk, we spent some time on the front deck cooling off.  Tonya went inside and got my brush to remove some of my loose fur.  Otherwise, I just fill up the house with my fur that I'm dropping EVERYWHERE!



After we were done that, the Big Guy decided it was time to trim the front hedges.  Then it was the side hedges.  Then it was the tree that is next to the house.  Then he took out his lawn tractor and mowed the lawn.  Did you see on Facebook, where Tonya was driving his lawn tractor around?  She said that she didn't want to go too fast as she didn't want to tip over.

During yesterday's walk, I went to see if Bailey was outside, but she wasn't.  But the Big Guy remembers their owner saying, if they weren't outside, they were not going to leave Bailey outside.  Right now, she is in heat and the male dogs are dropping by to say "hello".

After they were done that, they went to the Bras d'Or Lakes where I got to go in the water again.  Banting was there and I got to play with her.  There was a bunch of other people that showed up and I got to shake water all over them.  Now THAT was fun!  Not so much for them.


All those people that went in the water, they were being pulled out by the tide.  That meant they had to swim back again.


You will have to click on the picture to see them, WAY off in the background to the left.

It's supposed to rain this morning.  But this afternoon, it's supposed to be nice again.  I guess we will see if it gets nice or not.

Tonya wants to make a boiled ham today.  That means that I could possibly be getting a ham bone this afternoon.  I can't wait.  When they see that I'm being too aggressive with the bone and or splintering pieces off the bone, they take it away from me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment