Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 18 July 2017

18/Jul/17 dancing for BBQ'ed pork steaks


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya is such a good dance partner.  I could smell the veggie kebabs.  I could smell the mushrooms and onions cooking inside the tin foil packs with butter.  I could smell the pork loin steaks that were being smoked with the apple wood chips.  I could smell everything on that charcoal BBQ.  I just wanted to dance.

Then the Big Guy said, NO PORK FOR YOU!


I was sad.

Tonya did let a few pieces fall on the kitchen floor that I was able to get to without the Big Guy knowing.

I also ate a flying ant.  Tonya wasn't too happy about that.


Did you like that video?  Let the Big Guy know with a few comments below.

Tonight I should be going to Open Hearth Park with Banting.  She is a Great Dane mixed with St Bernard.  She is tall and weighs MORE than me.  But I am build to pull carts.  She is built to run after rabbits.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment