Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 23 July 2017

23/Jul/17 laying on the deck, enjoying the shade


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday I got to spend the WHOLE day with the Big Guy and Tonya.

They FORCED me to wear those damn doggles again.  They said that if I wear them more often, I will get used to them.  We will see about that.


Yup, that's me, being a cool dude


What's that you say?  I'm handsome?  Of course I am!


Pilot to pretty doggies.  Prepare for handsomness.


OK, I will take my picture with you.


Can I take the doggles off now?


The two of them brushed me.  You should have seen the fur that came off me.  There was enough fur to build two small dogs.

Later on, they had BBQ'ed hamburgers, without the bun and they had cole slaw along with that.  What did I have?  Well I had kibble and water.  No burger for me.

I heard the Big Guy saying that they are going to have ribs today.  BBQ'ed ribs.  The Big Guy takes most of the day to make these ribs.  There is a lot of sitting around waiting while those ribs are being cooked.  Then I hear them smacking their lips as they are eating the ribs.  I would like some ribs too ya know...

We will see what adventures await me today.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment