Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 7 July 2017

7/Jul/17 waiting for my BBQed steak


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy stopped over on Archibault St and asked one of the guys there, could he take a couple loads of dirt.  The guy said to take as much as he wanted.  Well the Big Guy took his garden cart and his lawn tractor.  He got 3 loads of dirt.  You may be wondering, what is he doing that for? 

Well, right now, when the Big Guy is mowing the lawn, there is this hill that is next to the driveway.  He drives around the house to get to the next part of the hill.  Kinda boring if you ask me.  But he can't drive the tractor UP the hill.  So he got some dirt so that he can now drive up the hill as he make a ramp.  Now he says that he wants some sod.  I bet he will water that so too.  Either that, or he is going to go get more dirt today.  

He said something about his arm was hurting from pulling the garden cart with his tractor.  He doesn't have a trailer hitch.

We went for our walk last night.  There wasn't as much garbage put out as I would have liked.  I guess people were waiting till later in the evening to put their garbage out.

I seen my darling girl.  Her name is Bailey.  (She is the Bernese/Pyrenees mix) While the Big Guy was out working with his ramp, Bailey and her owner were walking down the street.  Bailey wanted to come have some fun, but her owner wouldn't have any of it.  

I barked at Bailey, confessing my new found love for her.  I jumped up and down as I was trapped on the back deck.  Bailey barked back at me.  Oh Bailey my love... when will we see each other again?


Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment