Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 19 July 2017

19/Jul/17 on route to the Dog Park


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy took the kennel barrier and has it in the car.  He uses 2 bungie cords to attach it to the front seats.  This keeps me safe in the back of the car.  Otherwise, I tend to want to get in the front seat like any lap dog.  If the barrier isn't in place, they will open the sun roof and I will stick my head outside the car.  This gets a lot of laughs from people driving around.

But yesterday, the barrier was in place, so no sun roof for me.

When we got to the dog park, there was only 4 dogs there.  One lady was frightened of my size and took her doggie home.

Emily was at the wrong place and had to contacted so that they could get to the correct place for the dog park.  We must have played for about an hour.


Did you like how I slid into home base?  That was exciting.

When they came home, they had some chicken pieces and did NOT share.  I would share my kibble with them anytime they wanted some.

So Banting has gone home for a bit.  She will be back at the end of the month and I may go swimming at the Bras d'Or Lakes with Banting.

Banting has an electric training collar.  The Big Guy and Tonya are thinking about getting me one to stop me from jumping.  I have a few other things that I do that they want me to stop doing as well.  So far, they have excepted that I am a strong willed dog.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment