Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 27 July 2017

27/Jul/17 please meet my future partner


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is Bailey.  I am going to be breeding with her.






We get along great.  Her body language says that she approves of me.  But it's isn't breeding time just yet.

The Big Guy was researching stuff and apparently the female Bernese Mountain Dog can be breed after their second heat.  So perhaps sooner than later.  He also read that males are pretty much born ready.  That would be me, ready to get some.

I was so happy to see Bailey.  I think that the parade got her outside.  It was the Bar Town Parade yesterday.  Tonya and the Big Guy only got home when the parade was ending.  They could have waited at one corner, but that would have been 40 minutes or more for the parade to come back.  They hope that next year, perhaps we could be walking in the parade.  The parade is 3 km long.  Boy oh boy, if we go, I better poop first.

So far, the Big Guy is up to 1 1/2 km on his walks.  3 km, and I know his knee would be REALLY sore.  I think he would have to take some pain pills before he went on this walk.  BUT by next year, he should weigh a lot less.  So perhaps he will be able to walk much father than that.

I will get to spend most of my day with Tonya and the Big Guy tomorrow.  They have some sort of family gathering to go to and I am NOT invited.  Am I not part of their family?  This SUCKS.  I heard that they are going to have pot luck supper.  The Big Guy is wondering how much potatoe, pasta and vinegar is going to be at this supper.  Two items he has pretty much removed from his new way of eating and the third, well, he isn't a big fan of the third item, but he knows that there is people out there that will drink pickle juice.  YUCK!  I am sure he will have some sort of plan.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment