Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 21 July 2017

21/Jul/17 I'm a tired little doggie


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday they were having computer issues where Tonya and the Big Guy work.  So the Big Guy was sent home to work here.  I was REALLY happy to see them.  He wasn't allowed to come play with us on the deck.

Tonya emptied my pool, washed it out and filled it up again.  I walked around my pool, cooling my paws off.  

But as soon as the Big Guy was done work, we took off for Bras d'Or Lakes.  This time, Tonya went into the deep water and I tried to follow her.  It wasn't pretty, but I was swimming.  

Did you ever see someone trying to swim for the first time?  They thrash about in the water a lot and you really don't want to be too close to them.

Well the same for me.  I tried to climb up on top of Tonya.  I scratched her up a lot.  I didn't mean to hurt her, but I was scared of being in the water over my head.

Of course they left their camera at home.  Isn't that always the way?

I went into the water a lot and I got to poop on the beach!  Tonya picked it up and brought it home with us.

When we got home, we went for a walk.  The Big Guy doesn't go swimming in the salt water.  He only likes swimming pools.  He said that the ocean has salty water cause the fish have sex in the water.  They pee and poop in the water as well.

Bailey wasn't outside, so I didn't get to see her.  I was sad about that.  But since I was getting all this exercise, the swimming and the walk, I was pretty tired.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment