Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 8 July 2017

8/Jul/17 I heard something going in my food bowl


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I got really good hearing and when stuff gets put in my food bowl.  Even when I am sleeping, I will get up and run to investigate.  It could be something yummy that the Big Guy put in my bowl.

We went for a long walk yesterday.  Just about a mile.  The Big Guy wasn't able to walk that far about 5 months ago.  It's nice to be able to go for a long walk.  I get to smell so many things.

Today it's raining out.  But it's supposed to get nicer as the day goes on.  We need the rain as the rain waters the grass, plants and trees.  I am sure that the farmers LOVE getting rain for their crops.  Without the rain, they would be out of business.

I am pretty sure that Tonya messed up.  She didn't give the Big Guy her honey-do list for today.  Does that mean he will be playing his XBox games all day long?  Probably not as he likes to nap in the afternoon.

Last night, they had BBQed chicken and bacon kabobs.  Oh they smelled so good.  I wasn't allowed to have any.  I can't say that I was happy about that.  Tonya did give me some brussel sprouts that had garlic and butter on them.  She said that I was weird for liking them so much.

Did you see my June photo collection?



The Big Guy slept in today.  He is about 2 hours behind helping me put out today's blog.  People are going to be upset with him.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment