Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 25 July 2017

25/Jul/17 are you looking at me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Every morning, the Big Guy chases after me with that camera.  What would he do if that camera broke?  He would probably borrow Tonya's cell phone and use that.  He does take a lot of pictures of me.

So tell me, gentle reader, do you enjoy my pictures every day?

So the other day, the Big Guy was going to make his ribs on the charcoal BBQ.  But in the end, Tonya asked him to make them in the oven.  Which he did.  They ate some of the ribs and then, after supper, the Big Guy took the meat off the bones and put the meat in some containers and put it in the fridge.  So last night, they were having rib meat with a ceasar salad.

I could smell the rib meat.  Oh and didn't it smell delicious.  Tonya gave me a little piece that she thought was too fatty.  She put it in my bowl.  The Big Guy gets after her for feeding me from the dinning room table.

We went for our normal, longer walk last night.  They were hoping to get a picture of Bailey.  But she wasn't outside.  I ran up on her property, as I could smell her, but she wasn't there.  They have another dog, he isn't all that friendly.

There are other dogs that are outside.  They bark a lot when they are in their yard.  Then again, I do as well.  Just like they do, I show them that this is MY yard.

Tonya has some feral cat shelters that are in the back yard.  But their feral cats have stopped showing up.  Probably cause I am in the yard now.  If anyone needs a shelter, they are here for the taking.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment