Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 24 July 2017

24/Jul/17 the kitchen tiles are so cool to the touch


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

When the Big Guy gets up in the morning, it's always him moving about for a bit.  Getting the coffee ready and a few other things.  Then he settles down in front of the computer to write his Mum her morning email.  They write each and every day and really haven't missed a day in about 15 years or so.  There used to be a time when my non-furry grand mum was on dial up internet.  That meant if you sent her a picture, it could take 20 minutes or more for it to go through.

Yesterday, the ribs were NOT made on the charcoal grill.  I am pretty sure that the Big Guy would have done them there too.  But Tonya said that it's SO much easier to make them in the oven.  Which is true.  And they were good.  I got to have one rib bone.  But they had HUNDREDS of ribs bones...  and I got one.  Oh well, it was good while I got to have it.

Tonya told the Big Guy that she wants the front hedge clean up a bit.  It is pretty sorry looking.  But it is a plant and plants will grow.

Last night, Tonya and the Big Guy went to sit outside.  They didn't stay outside too long.  It got really cold for them, really quick after the sun went down.  They had to put on jackets.  Me, I don't have to wear a jacket.

Tonya picked up a lot of my fur yesterday.  She said that she could build two dogs with the amount of fur that I've dropped.  They need to brush me more.  I am loosing last years fur and growing new fur.  Once I am brushed, I look so nice.  Even MORE handsome, if that's possible.

We went for a walk and brought our camera, just in case Bailey was outside.  She wasn't.  They seemed really sad about this.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment