Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 9 July 2017

9/Jul/17 cooling off in the wet grass after our walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy did NOT walk me very nicely.  I wanted to sniff a lot of stuff.  It was raining out and it made everything smell new and interesting.  Well I TRIED to dig my paws into the ground, but you would be surprised how much effort he would put into pulling that leash.  My nails were being dragged across the sidewalk.

That's when he told Tonya, if only my dew claws would drag on the sidewalk.  Then they would NEVER need to get my nails trimmed.

Yesterday the Big Guy put me outside and it started to rain.  By the time the Big Guy noticed me, it was a down pour.  When I came in the house, I shook the water all over the place.  Showed him who's boss.

Did you see the chocolate fudge the Big Guy made yesterday?  I can't have any.  It has chocolate in it.  Apparently chocolate isn't good for me.  His fudge does have cheese and peanut butter in it.  That is OK for me to eat.  But...  no...  I get kibble and water.

It looks like it's going to be a really nice day out.  Tonya said that we are going to go on a walk early this morning so that I don't go in the heat of the day later on.  Guess we will see if that happens.  They had a few drinks last night.  They also said that they have to go shopping.  I hope they can get me a new toy.  I love chew toys.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment