Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 6 July 2017

6/Jul/17 I'll just lay here on the floor, in the way


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy had to work late last night and we went for a walk when he got home.  I got to meet new people that don't normally go out during the heat of the day.  The Big Guy is always nervous when I jump up on people.  But everyone I jumped up on yesterday sorta encouraged me to jump up so that I could look them eye to eye.  That made a few people realize;
1, I'm a BIG dog
2. I got HUGE paws
3. I am NOT a St. Bernard

Tonya was worried that I haven't been pooping.  Well yesterday I had two great big poops for her.  She was so happy.  Then she got to clean them up for me.  I had a third poop, but that was while we were out for our walk.  But it was loose and kinda like diarrhea.  She didn't like that too much.

Tonya made some portabello mushroom pizza's yesterday.  The Big Guy never had them before.  They are kinda expensive.  So I don't think they will have them very often.  But he did enjoy them.

When I got for my walk tonight, it's garbage day tomorrow, so people will be putting out their garbage a day early.  So this means a lot of new smells.  I will be running from garbage bag to garbage bag, trying to sniff ALL the garbage.

Oh what fun I am going to have on tonight's walk.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment