Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 11 December 2017

11/Dec/17 what do you mean, come downstairs


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

If you click on the picture, it will go full screen.  You can see me at the top of the stairs, and I'm looking at Tonya.

When ever I get the chance to run upstairs to see what's going on, I there.  Tonya has put up the baby gate, but she doesn't put the bungie cord in place to lock me out.  So I will just pull on the gate with my paw till there is enough room for me to push through and I run upstairs.

Then it is to get me to go DOWNSTAIRS again.  That can be hard for them.  But the Big Guy fooled me this morning.  He opened the basement door, which activated this door chime (they have a lot of the perimeter doors on an alarm.  So my need to investigate outweighed the need to be upstairs.

I am really late with my blog today as the Big Guy's computer was trying to get some updates from Microsoft.  It took almost 2 hours to get the updates.  That was more annoying that I would have thought.  But I guess Microsoft thought they were important updates and we didn't have much choice.

The Big Guy made this pork picnic ham.  Well it smelled so good!  When he was taking it out of the pot, he remove the skin.  He put that in a steel bowl.  Then he removed the bones.  He put that in a different steel bowl.  I was licking my chops at this point.  BUT then he put the bones in the green bin and threw the skin out on the grass in the backyard.  Then along came some stray cat and ate all the skin.  I couldn't believe it.

The Big Guy said that this is for MY protection.  That I get sick from pork.  I was willing to take that chance.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment