Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 31 May 2021

31/May/21 you can just give me the food


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Are you on Facebook?

Did you see how Tonya dressed up the Big Guy so that he would stay on the back deck.

I mean, I was nice and warm.

But I also got this two layer fur coat.  So I didn't really feel the cold.

They lasted about an hour and then came inside.

Tonya went for a nap.

The Big Guy played a game on his XBox.

But earlier in the day, the Big Guy replaced the parts inside the toilet upstairs.

I was not encouraged to go upstairs to help with that.

After the Big Guy was all done, you could see the look of satisfaction on his face.  Job well done.

He also said that the silence is deafening.  What a weird saying.

Humans say really weird stuff to start with.

Things like, two in the bush is worth one in the hand.  Or is that the other way around?  I just googled it and it's the other way around.  See, dumb, it's one in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment