Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 5 May 2021

5/May/21 I will just chew this up


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Something that I've noticed about humans.

What do they go when they empty the roll of gift paper?  They got this long cardboard tube.  They find the nearest human and "Bonk" them on the head with the empty tube.

Is this a right of passage?

Some sort of weird ritual that I'm not aware of?

Then the other human will try to take the cardboard tube away from the 1st person.  

There is two outcomes.

They will "Bonk" the 1st person on the head.

Or...

If your the Big Guy, he will fold the cardboard tube, as many times as he can.

Crushing any more "bonking" that can be had.

I think I may call him "Darth Vadar".  I've seen the Star Wars movies and he wasn't a nice guy either.

At least I got to chew on the cardboard tube for a few minutes.

Then the Big Guy told Tonya, not to teach me to chew on stuff like that.  What happens when I chew up a brand new roll of Christmas Paper?  After all, you did teach me to do that.

He is such a kill joy.

The tube got taken away and put in the trash.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by his momma




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment