Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 17 May 2021

17/May/21 she gets angry when I mess with her angry bird slippers


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I seen Tonya and the Big Guy leave the house yesterday.  I thought it was time for them to start working outside of the house again.

Turns out, they just went for a drive.

I got a treat when they got home.

Not the big Milk Bones that Tonya will sometimes purchase, but these wee little bones.  I can pretty much swallow these treats whole.

The Big Guy said that the big treats are fine, but to break them in 1/2.

Tonya finally agreed and said that the smaller treats were better for me.  Smaller and I would have 2 and she wouldn't feel guilty.

BUT...

Do you think I get 2 treats?  

No.

I only get 1.

I'm getting ripped off.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog can't reach his bone




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment