Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 11 May 2021

11/May/21 you have a treat for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Humans are a weird lot.

This morning, the Big Guy blew his nose.

It totally missed the kleenex he was holding up to his face and got on his t-shirt.

You could see the look of discuss on his face.

As a dog, I don't get a runny nose.

But if I did, I would just sneeze it out and be done with it.

Having said that, humans are much cleaner when it comes to drinking.

When I try to drink, some times, well, most times, water also shoots out the side of my mouth.

Then again, when is the last time I seen a human trying to drink out of a bowel of water?  Like, never.

There has been times when Tonya will offer me a drink of cold water from her glass.

Before you get weird about me drinking from their glasses.  They also have a dishwasher.  The water inside the dishwasher is scaling hot.  Much hotter than any water than they would have in the sink if they were to wash their dishes there.

You can also watch this episode of Mythbusters.  My mouth is so much cleaner than a human's mouth.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his other frozen treat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment