Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 19 May 2021

19/May/21 could you check the hot dog maker and see if it still works


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We haven't had hot dogs in forever.

I wonder if the hot dog maker, that sits on the back deck, is broken?

It looks like it's in good shape.

How do I tell Tonya or the Big Guy that we should have hot dogs?

When ever they have hot dogs, I get one from the Big Guy.  He has a soft heart when it comes to me and hot dogs.

Then, he will cook it up on the hot dog maker and Tonya will put one aside to cool.  She cuts it up for me and puts it in my bowl.

BUT, I also get to have one from Tonya's plate.

I just stare and stare at her while she is eating her hot dog.  She is weak.

I wonder if the lack of hot dogs and my new kibble for fat dogs are related?

Do you think that the hot dog maker is just fine and they have been avoiding making hot dogs so that they don't have to feed me any?

No, that couldn't be.

Could it?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment