Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 30 May 2021

30/May/21 in the way is where I like to be


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday I had a bunch of visitors.  We all went out on the deck and played around.

Now, before they got there, the Big Guy had finished mowing the lawn.  The lawn tractor was still in the yard.  Floyd took Aurora down to the garage and let her sit on it.  I'm not sure if she enjoyed the experience.

They had brought a plastic slide.  It's just for little babies, like Aurora.  Baby Floyd just slept.

BUT they had left and Aurora wasn't too happy about that.  She wanted to be on the slide.  

When she got in the car, she was crying and she was upset that they were leaving.

Myself, I'm just used to having Tonya and the Big Guy.  Not so much visitors.

I head that Tonya wants to make a roast today, with some corn bread.

I had some corn bread earlier this week.

Tonya want to the Commercial St Deli.  She got this supper for herself and the Big Guy.  But there was a piece of corn bread in the box.  They both said how much they had enjoyed it.  Of course I got some corn bread from Tonya.

So, Tonya is going to try her hand at making some.  The Big Guy has made this once in the past.  https://cookwithmitch.blogspot.com/2016/09/cast-iron-corn-bread.html

He said that his was OK.  I think the issue, the pan he made it is, was too big.  So the corn bread wasn't thick enough.

Your Blast From the Past



Your daily video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment